March 7, 2012

Dining room Before and After

We moved into our new house three weeks ago and in that time I have painted 8 rooms yes my husband and most my friends think Im crazy ( or on something) I assure you its just paint fumes.  I knew I couldn't relax and go back to painting furniture until the house was done.  This is what the dining room looked like  two weeks ago.

 Before

Now this is what the dining room looks like today!
I used collectable by Behr on the walls and tried to coordinate all my furniture by painting it with the same colors and technique .  We still have some more work to do like wood floors (who puts carpet in dining room anyway especially with kids) molding stuff like that.  




 My lamp I made using a tripod I found and an old camera.


This is a picture of the corner hutch before I painted it


After









My curtain fabric and my color inspiration 






 Costco photo on canvas and an antique frame

 Grandparents on honeymoon 




Linking to:


shabby creek cottage

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic sized dining room. My family could come over and you'd still have room to spare.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tripod lamp - just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete