January 28, 2012

My New Hutch

Im loving my new hutch and my new favorite color voyage by Behr.  We are in the middle of moving into a new house in a couple of weeks and my whole life is in boxes.  Im so excited to be moving into a bigger house Iv'e had the paint colors picked out for months and now Im fanatically painting new furniture to go into my new space.  I can't wait to start showing you before and after pictures of my house.  
   This hutch is going to go into my dining room and will hold all my fiesta ware.  I painted the outside to match my dinning room table its the same distressed taupe and white.  The inside blue is voyage and I love it a lot- my plan is to use it as one of the accent colors in the dinning room.  
I don't have a before picture but it was just plain white I added the wood details.








Linking to:












DomesticallySpeaking





Photobucket

shabby creek cottage
Furniture Feature Fridays
The Shabby Nest




vif187

7 comments:

  1. Nice job Emily! The colorful wares make it look so chic.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! Very inspirational for my dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project is awesome! I love the hutch! It would be super cool if would come by today to enter my giveaway for a $50 Lowe's gift card and to link up to my very first party! http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/imagine-the-impossibilities-link-party-1/
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog = your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily I love the simplicity of this hutch, very cute!
    you have been a buisy girl, everything looks great.
    -Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors...congrats on your new home also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Emily!!!! I love how you finished this piece and your dishes/accessories look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the colors that you choose together! Thank you so much for sharing and for the inspiration!!!
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

    ReplyDelete