January 12, 2012

I'm Baaaaack !!!

O my!  Its been a while since my last post between Christmas and New Years, my kids and husband being home on break -it really can mess with a  girls schedule.  ( and the garage is FREEZING!!!)  who wants to go work in a freezing cold garage? Not me!

So do you ever see a project that sounds like great idea and you see it everywhere, so you say to yourself "hey I can do that"  Well six months later I have finally finished that project.    I stared it and realized it was way to tedious and time consuming and yes I may have done it the hardest way possible ( letter stencil by letter stencil)  This sat in my garage half done taunting me day after day till finally I regained my motivation.

Here it is my version of a french subway sign~



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Look forward to seeing what you have up your (frozen) sleeve!!! lol Buy a space heater. It helps!

    ReplyDelete